- What information we collect and how we use them
- How we share your information
- How we protect your information
- Your choices about your information
- Other websites and services
By using Moose & Sadie’s website (Moose & Sadie’s.com), mobile applications and all associated services, features and content (“Service” or “Services”), you acknowledge that
- You are over 13 years of age.
- Moose & Sadie’s does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for this Service. This service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13, nor do we knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13.
- If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, please let us know at support@Moose & Sadie’s.com and we will verify, terminate the account and delete all account information as soon as possible.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Moose & Sadie’s does not own or control (including any third-party products or services used for logging into the Service or that are integrated with the Service), or to individuals that Moose & Sadie’s does not employ or manage.
What information we collect and how we use them
To provide and continuously improve the quality of our service, we may collect the following types of information:
- Private Profile Information: In order to take advantage of certain Moose & Sadie’s features and enable us to contact you for the purposes described above, you can optionally create a Moose & Sadie’s account (your “Account”) by providing an email address and creating a password or by logging in using a third party service such as Facebook (your “Account Information”). If you log in using a third party service such as Facebook, the email address that you used to register with that third party service may be used to create your Account, and a password unique to Moose & Sadie’s may be generated for you, which you can change at any time. Passwords are stored using industry standard methods. Your actual password is never stored or visible to Moose & Sadie’s, its agents or employees at any time. Your email address will never be displayed to other users of the Service,unless you choose to include it in your public profile.
- Your Email address: Moose & Sadie’s will use your email only to send communications directly from or related to the Service, such as:
- Occasional announcements about product updates or improvements.
- Notifications when others interact with you or your public content on Moose & Sadie’s.
- Recommended content from Moose & Sadie’s that we think might be interesting to you.
- User feedback or survey.
- Food-related offers, rewards or recommendations from Moose & Sadie’s.
- Contest-related communications if you participate in a contest or promotion hosted by Moose & Sadie’s or by a third party using the Moose & Sadie’s platform to host a contest or promotion.
- Personal messages related to the Service, your use of the Service or our Terms of Service.
- Third Party Connections: To enable features such as “Find Friends” or “Sharing” on Moose & Sadie’s, you can connect to third party services (such as Facebook and Twitter) using the secure, industry standard connection methods provided by these third parties. When you make a connection between your Moose & Sadie’s account and one of these third party services, the third party service may share certain information about you with Moose & Sadie’s. These third parties never reveal your passwords to us and are responsible for informing you about what information they will share with Moose & Sadie’s. We will never post content to your third party services unless you’ve explicitly chosen to enable us to do so.
- Payment Information: We do not directly collect or store any payment information at this time, but may use third party services such as PayPal or Goodsie to enable you to purchase Moose & Sadie’s-related products or services. These Terms of Service do not cover third parties’ handling of Personal Information, so if you use these third party services, be sure to review their terms of service and privacy policies.
- Your Current Location: In order to find nearby content and receive targeted information, you can opt into sharing your mobile device or web browser’s location.
If you choose not to provide us with any of the information above, you may not be able to take advantage of certain features.
The information you choose to share publicly
- Public Profile Information: When registering or after registering, you can optionally enter in other public profile information such as a profile photo, public display name, city, website and so on.
- Public Content:
- Photos: You can upload dish photos to Moose & Sadie’s. These photos will be shared publicly on Moose & Sadie’s per our Terms of Service. When you upload a photo, any associated metadata your camera might have embedded into that photo, such as the date taken or place taken, may be uploaded as well.
- Other types of Content: You can create other types of content, such as reviews, ratings, tags and bookmarks, which may be displayed publicly along with associated metadata such as date and time created.
- If you remove any information that you posted to the Service publicly, copies may still remain viewable in cached or archived pages of the service. These copies won’t disappear until the caches are cleared or the archived pages are deleted or expired.
Technical and Usage Information
In order to diagnose and improve our service, we also automatically receive, and log certain types of technical and usage information either using our own technology or third party analytical tools. This type of information includes:
- Technical information about your browser and mobile device. This type of information is used in diagnosing and prioritizing bug fixes issues. This type of information is only used internally for analytics purpose in an anonymized way.
- Usage information, such as pages you request, searches you conduct and the features and emails from Moose & Sadie’s that you interact with. This type of information is only used internally for analytics purpose in an anonymized way.
- IP address, cookies and other similar technology: These information help us to distinguish between unique browsers and devices to prevent Moose & Sadie’s from displaying duplicate experience to you. For instance, we use these technology to
- Keep you logged into Moose & Sadie’s so that you don’t have to log in again every time you close your browser.
- Remember the last location you entered on Moose & Sadie’s so that you don’t have to enter your location again and again.
- Display each type of announcements only once.
- Remember certain preferences you might set.
- Crashes and error reports: If you encounter a crash or error while using our Service, we may generate a crash report that includes technical, usage and, if you are logged in, your Account information so that we can diagnose and potentially prevent the problem in the future.
- Moose & Sadie’s uses Google Analytics and NewRelic to collect the above information.
How we share your information
The public information you choose to share will be always and only be used in accordance to our Terms Of Service (https://mooseandsadies.com/terms ) .
Your non-public information will not be shared with third parties, except in the following scenarios:
- Agents, Including Employees, Contractors and Service Providers: To provide great service, we employ the services of individuals (such as employees, contractors and lawyers) and companies (such as consultants and service providers such as a push notification delivery service) to perform tasks on our behalf. These agents will only use the minimal set of Personal Information necessary to provide service to you.
- Change of Control: In the event that all or a substantial portion of the assets, business or stock of Moose & Sadie’s are acquired by, merged with or transferred to another party, or in the event that Moose & Sadie’s goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, your information would be one of the assets that is transferred to or acquired by the third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Moose & Sadie’s or its assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
We will not share your Personal Information with the following parties without your explicit consent:
- Partners and Advertisers: While we may provide aggregate usage and demographic information to partners and advertisers to help them understand our audience and target their communications accordingly, we will not directly share any personal-identifiable information with partners or advertisers. The aggregated usage and demographic info we shared, and any information you directly shared with any third party, is governed by the privacy policies of those service partners and is not subject to our control.
- Contests by Third Parties: Third parties may host contests and sweepstakes using Moose & Sadie’s in accordance with our Terms of Service. We cannot be responsible for information you provide directly to third parties, via the Service or otherwise, however we will not provide your email address to third parties without your consent, which you may provide by choosing to enter such a promotion, in accordance with the promotion rules. Moose & Sadie’s may send contest-related communications directly to you on a third party’s behalf.
How we protect your information
Personal Information is transmitted to and stored by Moose & Sadie’s using industry-standard methods for each type of information. Our databases and servers are protected from unauthorized access using modern security and authentication methods such as passwords and access keys.
No method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, however. While we try our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that it will never be viewed, tampered with or intercepted by an unauthorized third party. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your Personal Information.
We will notify you by email as long as we have reason to believe that your Personal Information has been compromised due to a security breach or used in an unauthorized manner, but by using this Service, you agree to release us from any and all claims arising out of unauthorized use of your information.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique account and password information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Moose & Sadie’s, at all times.
Your choices about your information
- You can access, modify and correct any information of yours any time.
- You can opt out of any marketing communication from Moose & Sadie’s by unsubscribing via the link included in the email. You may not opt out Service-related communications (e.g. account verification, order confirmation and so on)
- You can choose to disable cookies via settings in your browser(s).
- You can choose to not share your current location.
- You can choose to upload photos as “anonymous user”. The photo will be credit to “anonymous user” in public, but the Service will still associate this photo with you in order to display it in your profile and will only be visible to you.
If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used or shared as described in this document, please discontinue use of the Moose & Sadie’s Service or do not provide such information.You can choose to delete your account by email us at email@example.com . Please use “Account Deletion Request” as the title of such request. Note that after you delete your account, the photos you uploaded will still be stored in the system, but will be credit to “Anonymous user”.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website or use our apps. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies for interest based advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
How to opt out http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#!/
Common ID Cookie
Advertising Privacy Settings
FOR EU USERS ONLY: When you use our site, pre-selected companies may access and use certain information on your device and about your interests to serve ads or personalized content. You may revisit or change consent-choices at any time by clicking here.
Additional questions or concerns